martes, 23 de junio de 2015

blog the english





 
inacapinglish



My name is Karen Briones,
  • I am twenty three years old,
  • I am single.
  • I am from Ecuador but I live in Chile wich my family.
  • I study administration business in Inacap Satiago Centro.
  • My e-mail adress is ktbriones511@gmail.com
  • My phone numbers is 423748383
  • my adress is Andrés Marambio 3632 - Conchalí
  • I am quiet 
  • I like to listen romantic music
  • My fovorite movies is "the gost"
  • My favorite music is i want to break free
  • My favorite book is "Como agua para chocolate"



Test CHAEA




Reflexiva:
Soy una persona que le gusta escuchar antes de hablar y hago muchos borrones antes de realizara un informe asi que me identifico mucho con este estilo de aprendizaje.

 
 
REFLEXIONES
Exposiciones
Tuvimos 2 exposiciones dentro del semestre. La primera sobre consistía en hablar sobre el tiempo, vestimenta y algún deporte, aprendidos en clases, en una trama de un noticiero.
esta evaluación al ser la primera del semestre me puso nerviosa pero me sentí apoyada por mis compañeros ya que era grupal. 
Esta evolución requería elaborar la trama,
designar los roles de cada integrante, es
decir, quién iba ha hablar sobre el tiempo, quién sobre deporte, y quién sobre vestimenta, luego aprenderse el texto en inglés para finalmente  ensayarlo como grupo.
En cuanto a mí, a pesar de que lo practiqué varias veces tengo que admitir que mi inglés no es fluido y que los nervios hicieron que por algunos momento olvidara mi texto. Mi nota en esta evolución fue un 5.3.

La última exposición que tuvimos consistía en describir una cuidad, en la que  debíamos mencionar cómo llegar, su geografía, tipo de actividad, comidas típicas, lugares turísticos y el tour que podemos realizar, esto con la ayuda del vocabulario aprendido en clases.
Esta evolución requirió elegir una ciudad, recoger los datos requeridos, organizarlos  para luego memorizarlos, ya que era un texto largo. En lo personal lo practiqué muchas veces el texto y logré decirlo más fluido y con más confianza que en mi primera presentación.
La nota que obtuve fue 5.5

Juego de roles


 Durante el semestre tuvimos 3 juego de roles, el primero consistió en una conversación de dos personas sobre vestimenta, mencionando el precio de esta y si se encontraba cerca o lejos. 
En este primer juego de roles no me fue bien, ya que falté mucho a clases y no me preparé lo suficiente con mi compañera como para haber dado una buena presentación.
Tuve muchas falencias de pronunciación y no realicé una conversación fluida.
En esta presentación obtuve un 4.0

El segundo juego de roles fue acerca de los alimentos, aquí debimos hacer un video en el que teníamos que hacer una simulación de una invitación a un restaurant, asistíamos a él, comentábamos acerca de los hábitos alimenticios dando cuenta si eran buenos o malos para la salud e interactuar con el garzón.
Para grabar tuvimos algunos altercados ya que no lográbamos juntarnos por que no coincidían los horarios, también faltó un compañero, pero a pesar de esto el día previo a la presentación del video grabamos. costó seguir la secuencia de roles pero lo logramos.
la nota obtenida fue 5.2
El último juego de roles fue acerca de tres conversaciones telefónicas, dos formales y una informal.
Practiqué mucho con mi compañera pero no leímos la pauta y no realizamos una invitación en la conversación informal, además tuve una mala pronunciación.
En esta evolución obtuve 5.2


Prueba escrita
Esta fue la tercera evolución dentro del semestre, la cual requería de aprenderse los verbos en pasado, que se clasifican en regulares e irregulares, saber el uso correcto del verbo To-be, saber como se formulan las preguntas en pasado y el cambio que sufre la negación en pasado.
Pienso que la prueba estuvo fácil y que solo debíamos aprendernos la lista de verbos expuesta por la profesora para obtener un 4.0, también teníamos que escuchar 2 audios y contestar las alternativas correctas.
A mí me fue bien en los verbos, ya que los estudié mucho,   pero me fue mal en el lisening ya que no suelo escuchar música ni ver películas en inglés, y pienso que es necesario empezarlo a poner en práctica para mejorar mi comprensión y pronunciación del inglés.
En esta prueba mi nota fue 5.0





 

VOCABULARIO

Vocabulario unidad 1 (Out and abaut)
1.- Snowy (Nevoso)
It was a snowy day so we just stayed home.


2.-  Summer(Verano)
We like to go to the beach in summer.


3.- Cloudy (Nublado)
It was warm, but cloudy.


4.- Rainy (Lluvioso)
I'm in Houston and we got our first bit of cold, rainy winter weather this week.


5.- Spring (Primavera)
My favourite season is spring.


6.- Summer (Verano)
We like to go to the beach in summer.


7.- Hot (Caluroso)
The tea was hot, so she waited before drinking it.


8.- Winter (Invierno)
In the winter, I like to sled down the small hill close to our home.


9.- Autumm (Otoño)
In the autumn of his life, Charles was no longer interested in his former hobbies.

10.- Windy (Ventoso)
The politician gave a windy speech that didn't really tell anyone anything.

Vocabulario unidad 2 (Shopping)


1.- Suit(Terno)
She wore her suit to the job interview.


2.- Tie (Corbata)
He wore a blue tie to go with his White shirt.

3.- Put on (Ponerse ropa)
She put on her sweater.


4.- Take off (Sacarse ropa)
II to take off my shoes because are very smales for my fingers


5.- Need to (Necesitar)
It is a need to sing that song so important.


6.- Me too (Yo también)
You're going to her party? Me too! I'll see you there.


7.- Me neither (Yo tampoco)
Did you see that movie? No. Me neither.


8.- Want to (Querer)
He wants to go home.


9.- This (Este)
I'm talking about this pen, not that one over there on the desk.


10.- That (Ese)
I'm not sure if I like this one or that one.




Vocabulario unidad 3 (A wide, wide world


1.- Commercial ( Comercial)
Santiago is a comercial city.

2.- Tourist (Turístico)
Tourist numbers were a little lower than last year.

3.- Port (Puerto)
Evelyn went down to the port to watch the ships sailing in and out

4.- Hills (Cerros)
She stood on a hill and looked down on the tow


5.- River (Rio)
A river flows through town.


6.- Valley (Valle)
The river runs through a valley.


7.- Sea (Mar)
The sea is home to thousands of different species of fish.


8.- Desert (Desierto)
Cacti can survive the lack of rainfall in the desert.


9.- Lagoon (Laguna)
the lagoon is beautiful.


10.- Volcano (Volcán)
The geology of the area was affected by an ancient volcano.




Vocabulario unidad 4 (Busy lives)


1.- Invited (Invité)
Aaron invited all of his friends to a party this weekend.


2.- Cooked (Cociné)
I cooked rice wich chiken.


3.- watched (Miré)
I watched "the voice" 


4.- lived (viví)
I didn`t in Arica.I lived in Valdivia


5.- worked (trabajé)
you worked in the morning.


6.- Bought (compré)
John bought a car.


7.- Did (Hacer)
Tell me what you did at the weekend.


8.- Drove (Conducía)
she drove for the route 68.


9.- Had (Tubo)
He had a big house and two cars.


10.- Met (Reuní)
I met someone today who said he knew you.




Vocabulario unidad 5 (Looking back)


1.- was (ser o estar, singular)
I was eating when he arrived.


2.- Were (ser o estar, plural)
You were about to sleep.


3.- Wasn`t (ser o estar, negación)
8 hours on the plane wasn't fun.


4.- Weren`t (ser o estar, negación)
I hope you weren't irritated.


5.- Closed (Cerró)
It closed the door.


6.- Anyway (De todos modos)
Anyway, I have to leave now


7.- Embarrassing (embarazoso)
When I arrived at my friends' house for dinner, it was obvious they'd forgotten I was coming; it was really embarrassing.


8.- Scared (Asustado)
The monster mask scared the baby.


9.- Get along (llevarse bien)
My friends and I get along very well.


10.- Go on a trip (ir de viaje)
Last summer I went on a trip to Rome to see the Coliseum.




Vocabulario unidad 6 (Fabulous food)


1.- A lot of (Mucho/s)
Thank you for inviting me to your party. I had a lot of fun.


2.- I would like (Me gustaría)
i would like some sellfish?


3.- Some (alguno/as)
I ate some chocolates, but not many.


4.- Any (Alguno/as)
Do you have any bread


5.-  Food (Comida)
I'll bring the food if you bring the drink.


6.- French fries (Papas fritas)
I'll take my hamburger with a side of french fries, pleas.


7.- Vegetables (Vegetales)
I`d like some vegetables


8.- Rice (Arroz)
Indian food is often served with rice.


9.- Cheese (Queso)
The cafeteria is serving ham and cheese sándwiches.


10.- Potatoes (Papas)
Baked potatoes are much healthier than fried potatoes.



FOTOS




I like being wich my family, I love to go the park wich my baby



VIDEO MUSICAL




I heard that you're settled down
That you found a girl and you're married now
I heard that your dreams came true
Guess she gave you things, I didn't give to you
Old friend
Why are you so shy
It ain't like you to hold back
Or hide from the light

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
I hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me, it isn't over

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you, too
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said
Sometimes it lasts in love
But sometimes it hurts instead
Sometimes it lasts in love
But sometimes it hurts instead, yeah

You'd know how the time flies
Only yesterday was the time of our lives
We were born and raised in a summery haze
Bound by the surprise of our glory days

I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it
I hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded
That for me, it isn't over yet

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you, too
Don't forget me, I beg, I remember you said
Sometimes it lasts in love
But sometimes it hurts instead, yeah

Nothing compares, no worries or cares
Regrets and mistakes they're memories made
Who would have known how bitter-sweet this would taste

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you
Don't forget me, I beg, I remembered you said
Sometimes it lasts in love
But sometimes it hurts instead

Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you, too
Don't forget me, I beg, I remembered you said
Sometimes it lasts in love
But sometimes it hurts instead
Sometimes it lasts in love
But sometimes it hurts instead, yeah, yeah

HOMEWORK


Homework pag. 94
1 Choose 15 or more nationalities you want to learn.
write them in the chart.



-         Ese
-         ian/  -an/  -n
Vietnamese
Colombian
Chinese
Australian
Japanese
Brazilian
Lebanese
Canadian
Portuguese
Chilean
Costa Rican
Ecuadorian
Egyptian
German
Guatemalan
Italian
Maroccan
Panamanian
Russian
South Korean
Venezuelan
-         ish
-         other
Spanish
Argentine
British
Greek
Irish
Frech
Polish
Iraqi
Turkish
Isrraeli
Peruvian
Thai


2 Complete the chart with different countries.
How many contries can you think of in each region?




Africa
Asia
Europe
Morocco
Thailand
France
Egypt
China
Germany
Morocco
Iraq
Italy
Isrrael
Russia
Japan
Spain
Thailand
Portugal
South Korea
Greece
Vietnam
Turkey
Lebanon
Poland
Great Britain
Ireland
North America
Central America
South America
Canada
Costa Rica
Argentina
Guatemala
Brazil
Panama
Chile
Colombia
Ecuador
Peru
Venezuela
 



Homework pag. 106
1. Can you complete the chart for these verbs?


Regular or irregular?
Simple present for he, she, and it
-         ing form
Simple past
1.    study
Regular
Studies
Studying
studied
2.    chat
Regular
Chats
Chatting
Chatted
3.    invite
Irregular
Invites
Inviting
Invited
4.    do
Irregular
Does
Doing
Did
5.    buy
Irregular
Buies
Buing
Bought
6.    meet
irregular
meets
meeting
met



2. Here are the simple past forms of some irregular verbs. Can you figure out the base forms? Complete the chart.

Eat
Ate
Fell
Felt
Make
Made
Sing
Sang
Think
thought
Buy
Bought
Forget
Forgot
Mean
Meant
Sit
Sat
Tell
Told
Bring
Brought
Find
Found
Meet
met
Send
Sent
Take
Took
Come
Came
Give
Gave
Pay
Peid
Sleep
Slept
Go
Went
Choose
Chose
Get
Got
Put
Put
Sell
Sold
Go out
Went out
Cost
Cost
Get up
Got up
Put on
Put on
Spend
Spent
Wake up
Woke up
Do
Did
Have
Had
Run
Ran
Speak
Spoke
Win
Won
Drink
Drank
Know
Knew
Read
Read
swin
Swam
Wear
Wore
drive
drove
leave
left
say
said
see
saw
white
wrote


HOBBIES










In my free time I read and watch movies
I like to read novels on the subway and at home.I read novels, rhetoric, poetry, mythology but novels are my favorite.
weekends at night I like to watch movies with my family.

ASISTENCIA
Asistencia acumulada 75%


































No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario